Farm Credit Services of America, provider of the AgDirect® equipment financing program (hereinafter referred to as “AgDirect”) maintains high security standards and uses countermeasures to ensure that your personal and financial data remain confidential. For security purposes, AgDirect monitors traffic on its web site to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. Such attempts are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the law.
- We utilize technology and processes to keep unauthorized parties from gaining access to your personal information.
- Our systems limit online account access to those possessing the Username and Password associated with your account(s).
- We will never contact you and ask for your Username, Password or other personally identifiable information.
- Firewalls keep our public web servers separate from the servers that contain your account and personal data which are not directly accessible from the Internet.
- We utilize encryption technology that allows for the protection of data in transit between your computer and our systems.
- If your secure session is inactive for a predetermined period of time (e.g., you forget to log out), the secure session will automatically log off for you.
- If you should enter the incorrect password for a predetermined number of times in a row, the system will lock you out and you will need to contact AgDirect at 1-888-525-9805.
Protecting Yourself Online
The following suggestions can help generally increase online security.
- Username and Password:
- Never disclose your username or password to anyone else.
- Never write down your username or password.
- Change your password frequently.
- Don't use birth dates, names, or other easily guessed terms associated with you as passwords.
- Create complex passwords that use a combination of lower case, upper case and numbers, such as substituting numbers for letters, such as a "3" for “e” and a "5" for “s” to add strength to passwords.
- When you have completed your online session, be sure to log out.
- Don't open attachments in emails if you don't know the sender. Attachments can contain viruses and spyware. Delete unwanted email.
- Maintain an up-to-date anti-virus software program on your computer to detect and eliminate malicious threats.
For more information about customer privacy, visit our Privacy Statement.