How We Protect You
Farm Credit Services of America, provider of the AgDirect® equipment financing program (hereinafter referred to as “AgDirect”) maintains high security standards and uses countermeasures to ensure that your personal and financial data remain confidential. For security purposes, AgDirect monitors traffic on its web site to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. Such attempts are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the law.
- We use technology and processes to keep unauthorized parties from gaining access to your personal information.
- Our systems limit online account access to those who have the username and password associated with your account(s).
- We will never ask for your Username or Password to verify your identity.
- Firewalls keep our public web servers separate from the servers that contain your account and personal data which are not directly accessible from the Internet.
- We use encryption technology to protect data in transit between your computer and our systems. In addition, AgDirect only supports browsers that adhere to our encryption standards.
- We will automatically sign you off from your secure session after a period of inactivity. This reduces the risk of others accessing your information from your unattended computer or mobile device.
- You will be locked out of your account after you enter an incorrect password a set number of times in a row. If this happens, you will need to contact AgDirect at 1-888-525-9805.
- We use multifactor authentication to verify your identity when certain factors about your login appear out of the ordinary.
How You Can Protect Yourself
The following suggestions can help generally increase online security.
- Username and Password:
- Never disclose your username or password to anyone else.
- Guard your username or password (hint: don’t write them down or store them on your phone).
- Change your password frequently.
- Create secure passwords. Don't use birth dates, your Social Security or driver’s license numbers, your address, a family member name or other easily guessed passwords.
- For a stronger password, use an uncommon phrase that includes a mix of letters, numbers, and special characters. The longer your password, the harder it is to crack.
- For your security, always log out after completing your session.
- Be careful when you use your device in public areas. Watch for anyone looking to see what you’re doing.
- Don't open attachments in emails if you don't know the sender. Attachments can contain viruses and spyware. Delete unwanted email.
- Keep security patches, anti-virus and malware removal programs, browser versions, mobile apps, and plugins up-to-date on all of your devices.
For more information about customer privacy, visit our Privacy Statement.
“I teamed up with AgDirect because they understood my goals and fit my financing needs.”
“AgDirect offers some really excellent programs and flexibility.”
“AgDirect offers competitive interest rates, good terms and a painless application process.”