Online lending has become an essential means of doing business in recent years and agricultural equipment financing is no exception.
Producers need fast and reliable access to funds, and with the new AgDirect online equipment application, financing requests for new or used machinery purchases can be completed in a matter of minutes.
“Since 1998, AgDirect has brought technology to the forefront of the ag equipment financing industry to meet changing marketplace needs, accelerate credit decisions and support customers and dealers through the transaction process,” says Kara Figi, vice president of AgDirect business development.
“Using the online equipment application, producers can get the same attractive AgDirect rates and ag-friendly terms and apply for financing from any device when it’s convenient for them,” Figi explains. “The online application is one of AgDirect’s latest efforts to deliver on our promise of simple, fast and flexible financing.”
How it works
To get started with an application for a new or used equipment purchase through a dealer, auction or private party, producers simply enter information about the equipment they want to buy, the type of loan they desire and their financial background, including gross farm and net non-farm income.
Here’s a quick checklist of the details you will need to provide:
• Equipment Info – Equipment type, make, model, year and point of purchase (auction/dealer/private party).
• Loan Type – Total sale price, down payment, length of payment term and first payment date.
• Financial Background – First and last name, date of birth, SSN, marital status, address, email, phone, gross farm income and net non-farm income.
The application takes roughly 10 minutes and applicants will typically receive a response within one business day, allowing them to complete the loan process in less time than through conventional means.
Expanding financing options
The new AgDirect online application was launched in June, and within the first month, more than $15 million in equipment loan applications were submitted. The platform provides a simple and secure, alternative financing option that can be completed 24./7.
Today, there are four ways to apply for AgDirect equipment financing:
• Equipment Dealerships — Participating dealers enter your financing application at the dealership. Contact us to find a dealer near you.
• Farm Credit Offices — Participating Farm Credit Associations offer AgDirect financing.
• AgDirect Inside Sales — Contact our Inside Sales team to get financing directly through AgDirect. Call 888-525-9805 or email us.
• AgDirect.com – If you are buying new or used equipment through a dealer, auction or private party, you can apply for AgDirect financing online.
Ultimately, the AgDirect online equipment application is another tool producers can use to save time, add convenience and focus on what matters most in their operation.
Other digital tools supported by AgDirect that help streamline the equipment financing process include the AgDirect Mobile App, eSign and the AgDirect online payment calculator.
Ready to make your next new or used equipment purchase? Apply online today, locate your nearest AgDirect territory manager or contact the AgDirect financing team at 888-525-9805.